Rotary Club of Beloit Scholarship Application
The Rotary Club of Beloit awards a limited number of scholarships of $2,000 or $1,000 to high school seniors respectively pursuing a 4-year degree or 2-year degree.
Each scholarship is a one time only opportunity for graduating seniors seeking financial assistance in their first year of post-secondary study.
Students from Beloit Memorial High School, Beloit Turner High School, Rock County Christian School, and home-schooled students in these districts are eligible to apply.
Recipients chosen are at the sole discretion of the Rotary Club of Beloit. An interview (by telephone or video) may be required as part of the selection process.
Qualifying factors include the student’s evidence demonstrating the following:
- Outstanding character
- Strong leadership ability
- Acting upon a deep sense of obligation to the community
- Prospects to successfully apply post-secondary educational goals to “Service Above Self”
1. Complete and submit this Rotary Scholarship Application Form by June 1st, 2021.
2. After you submit the form you will receive an email confirmation that will contain a PDF for you to give to your recommenders. Please obtain two letters of recommendation from adults who are not your relatives. Suggested recommenders are teachers, principals, counselors, or other adults who know you.
These letters must be .pdf file format. They may be signed electronically, but must include sufficient contact information to verify the reference.
3. You will also receive a link that you must supply to your school counselor for them to submit your official transcript.
4. An interview (by telephone or video) may be required as part of the selection